Year:1996
Model:Glanza
Tax: 6 Months
MOT:yes
Mileage: Around 90,000 Mixture of kilometres and miles

Description: Here i have for sale my much loved Glanza V very reluctant sale but the time has come.The car has never let me down once it's been faultless throughout my ownership been serviced regular always warmed up before driving and cooled down before turning off it has had all the tuning done at Tuning Developments which many of you know are a great company and do great things with these cars. I have really looked after it with no expense spared it just doesn't get used like it should for the journeys i do from work and back and to places it's just being wasted..

IMG_7355_zpse5aefef3.jpg

The car is currently running 237.6bhp @ 1 Bar all mapped by Tuning Developments idles as it should no smoke on idle slight bit of smoke when giving it some but its just a puff! It's mainly because it never gets trashed that's the main reason for sale don't get to use all the power which is a shame.There's a few people on here that know me and no how well i look after my car and what a nice example this glanza really is they will vouch for me on this i hope :)

It's just had 6 months tax and it has 6 months MOT left

IMG_7772_zpsfd430166.jpg

Spec List:

TD04 Turbo

Hks Adjustable Actuator

E-Manage Blue Ecu

Trd Oil Cap

Toyo Sports Braced Manifold

De-cat

Japspeed Full System

Japspeed FMIC

CAP Clutch

Tuning Developments FPR

Alloy Radiator

Engine Torque Damper

Silicone Hoses

Turbo Smart Manual Boost Controller

Braided Oil Feed

Hid's

Chrome Cooling Plate

IMG_7895_zps63963deb.jpg

Interior:

Pro Sport Boost Gauge

Indiglo Dials

Jvc Head unit

Uprated Door Speakers

EP82 Seats

Trd Gear Knob

Tegiwa Shift Extension

Short Shifter Unknown Brand

Oem Starlet Mats

Oem Cup Holders

Cobra Alarm System

IMG_7338_zps60ca14a0.jpg

Exterior/Chasis

Meister R Coilovers

Schneider Rims

Parada Spec 2 Tyres ( New )

D1 Spec Lug Nuts

Grooved And Drilled Front Discs

Yellow Stuff Pads

Anti Lift Kit

Whiteline Anti Roll Bar

Oem Rear Brace

Oem Wind Deflectors

IMG_9274_zps854aa561.jpg

The Bad Bits:

All cars have bad points so i'm going to be as honest as i can and tell you the things that will need correcting with the car.

Bonnet has slight lacquer peel (about golf ball size)

Bumper has a slight scuff mark

Electric mirrors aren't working (maybe a fuse not check yet)

Gearbox has slight crunch in 5th (I have 2 spare fully working ones i will chuck in)

Odometer Isn't Working (Haven't Looked Into Yet)

ABS light is on

Slight flaking on the alloys

9067523759_45bb3efb34_b.jpg

Other than these minor problems the car is a dream to drive really smooth and when boost kicks in makes you smile every time the new owner could always adjust the boost level with the boost controller if they liked it's all set up ready to roll the body work is second to none it's in really good condition hardly any marks.

IMG_9226_zpseeea975e.jpg

The car is running a bar of boost and holds the power really well considering it's running a manual boost controller and doesn't spike holds it dead on a bar i will be sad to see it go but the time has come to buy a normal old mans car lol. I have a lot of paper work and the rolling road printout and receipts for nearly all the parts purchased.

IMG_9229_zps089d8d11.jpg

IMG_9262_zps9ed58a0a.jpg

IMG_7764_zps8d31ac18.jpg

Price: £3500 Firm

Car Doesn't Include Profec B Boost Controller Or Omp Steering Wheel

Contact Details: Leave me a pm and i'll get back to you.

Edited by Socks

Dont sell up man! how you going to JAE with no starlet?! we aint all going to get in mine!! haha,

on a serious note tho this is my cousins car and its the reason i become interested in starlets!

Very well looked after and always clean everytime i see it.. always puts a smile on your face!

Good luck with the sale Aidan, dibs on the steering wheel!! haha