Has there been any progress on LSD'S or has everyone lost hope? I have been in contact with a gearbox company which have quoted me between £800 and £1000 for 1 off's but the more the cheaper. Just need to send old diffs off. Probably won't lead to anything but still worth trying.

Yeah don't like the idea of the phantom grip and also don't like the idea of spending 2 grand on front and rear diffs but going to see what they say even if I can just get some info out of them. They make diffs for loads of old cars. There plan is to reverse engineer other diffs so even if I can find out what diffs they can reverse engineer could be a start.

That was the phantom grip option. Enzo, myself, gaz and bean all where disscussing options and solutions and my cousin mentioned the phantom grips. Enzo contacted them and we even got a price for them etc but the damage cuased if they fail is to severe for the cost of repair/replacement on ep*5 drive train. You will be searching on this for some time lads as we only ever found one person who used i belive an ae86 trd diff in japan with very little info on what was modded to fit it. Other than that the ep*5 is not realy modded in japan and as such very little is out there for the drive system. Cant hurt to try but dont be suprised if you dont get far or are quoted 1500/2k + like we where last time enzo approcahed a diff manufacturer.