Tis a GT so it's got Leather cruise control climate contol etc, it also has the full optional Nismo factory kit and optional 18" alloys :unsure:

Don't think this one will get many parts added to it maybe alloys when the tyres on these are low an exhaust to bring the noise of the V6 out a bit better and then some little touches like bonnet lifters and carbon underbonnet bits.

It's really fast enough for what i want :wacko:

Simon

Tis a GT so it's got Leather cruise control climate contol etc, it also has the full optional Nismo factory kit and optional 18" alloys :unsure:

Don't think this one will get many parts added to it maybe alloys when the tyres on these are low an exhaust to bring the noise of the V6 out a bit better and then some little touches like bonnet lifters and carbon underbonnet bits.

It's really fast enough for what i want :wacko:

Simon

Looks well nice Si, you'll have to bring it round to show me, give it a good run :p

must be nice, i take it you wont be doin any driffing in this?

is there any way you could post up specs and loads of pics of your 40 series in the kp section,

they are amazing cars man

• 3 weeks later...