Some very nice and some very rare starlet bits.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mate just thought id drop wee message just to say ive a jam panhard on my v lol

Lol nice one buddy you are the only one i know off there might be loads but ive never seen another one.

Hey drew is the reverse scoop still for sale?

Hey Lew long time no see/speak hope your well buddy sadly its been called dude. :sad:

And the tom's grill is back up for sale aswell as the bullet exhaust system and the rear brace. :thumbsup:

Drew's flat out working lads,

He should be able to contact ye soon!

He has everything ready for postage anyway last time I talked to him :)

Marc

Any idea when he will be able to sort posts age out mate? I don't wanna flood his pm to much??

Edited by Flintygt

Hello guys, this is why i didnt take one payment as i didnt want anybody thinking ive done a runner with there money as im not online 24/7 and work long hard hours.

The long and short of it is the car didnt sell on thursday as planned the guy never got to see the car as he bought a glanza closer to his home so as i said i would not sell one part off the car until the car is sold which it isnt sold yet guys so im sorry but the parts are on hold untill the car is sold, i appreciate if you want to take your name off any parts as of now im not 100% sure when the car will be sold and the parts ready to be sent out guys. im really sorry. :sad:

Kind regards,

Drew.

The first person to see the car bought the car!!

So all parts are now ready to be sent out once payment has been made. if you are paying via paypal then please pay the fees also if your paying by paypal can you please just leave a note stating what part you are buying as you can appreciate there are a few parts for sale so dont want to mess anything or anybody around. All parts are ready to be sent once payment has been received,

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

drew.

Payment sent for my list of goodies bud.

All received buddy many thanks. items will be sent out monday.

Kind regards.

Pm sent

Replied Conor.

Pm your way :)

Fiz.

Replied dude.

Sent pm

replied dude.

Also guys ive added a few more parts to the bottom of the original list.

Kind regards,

Drew.

Big Thanks and pleasure to meet Drew to perchase 'turbo'...

on my arrival rather late on in the evening he welcomed my freind, my wife and myself with total 100% hospitality..

genuine guy and Hassle free perchase!

Thanks Fiz.

Hey Fiz,

Nice to meet up dude, i hope you get to use the turbo a lot more then i ever did dude. :thumbsup:

And yeah no worries mate it was my pleasure, its the least i could do with you driving over on what was like a winters night!!! :sad: thanks for the nice comments mate,

Kind regards,

Drew.