Some very nice and some very rare starlet bits.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down for carbon cooling pannel dude :)

We can try and quote for delivery to me in guernsy, but if not I can give a you a UK address :)

Yeah no worries buddy, il have a look into the postage for you you,

Kind regards.

I will take the valve stem seals mate. Can pay now if you want to pm me your paypal details

Ok mate not a problem im not taking any money or deposits buddy if you still want the bit when im back from holiday its your mate,

Kind regards.

Wow

:p Thanks dude.

Hi mate I've sent pm on door speaker pods,vanity tray if still available and the roof mounted purifier

Thanks

Hi there, the vanity is on hold mate but the roof mounted clean ace is still here aswell the door pods buddy.

Got pm

I will go through all the pm's i didnt want and reply accordingly guys. :crazy:

You open to offers on the apexi?

Not really mate thats the price dean sorry dude.

Awsome parts for sale here sure they won't take long to sell glwts mate

Thanks mate really appreciated.

Ah okay mate, let me know, seriously interested :)

Will do buddy not a problem.

If any of this stuff ends up on ebay I will be disgusted no one bought them. Lovely parts mate glws.

Lol there not to everyones taste mate i appreciate that so some might not go? :p

Fuck sake. Missed out on some good stuff.

do a deal with turbo timer, panhard and short shifter?

Take it your not at jae this year?

All three parts are still available make me an offer mate all i can say is no but as said i need as much money back from the car as poss so unfortunately there wont be mega deals going on guys, sorry.

Are you selling the flare mate?

No mate but ive got a spare one for you?

And please guys no pm's ive had like 30 pm's regarding parts i want to keep everything on this thread so everybody can see whats been called for and whats left for sale guys please.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

drew.

Well postage is my only option, if you could have them bubble wrapped boxed up together I'm guesssing they should be ok,

Postage would be to freight company in Southhall post code UB24AU

Touch wood so far I've had no issues with stuff getting damaged!

:thumbsup: Yeah no worries buddy i wasnt to sure people would know what it is!! you do lol. :)

Cheers, I know very little anything you can tell me appreciated.

I 'thinks' it's a jap custom exhaust setup.

Looks like it sounds good lol

I'm a sucker for a nice exhaust

Phil

Edited by Philm

Well postage is my only option, if you could have them bubble wrapped boxed up together I'm guesssing they should be ok,

Postage would be to freight company in Southhall post code UB24AU

Touch wood so far I've had no issues with stuff getting damaged!

It will be a big box mate i just feel p&p will be astronomical but i will deffo check for you my mate no worries.

Cheers, I know very little anything you can tell me appreciated.

I 'thinks' it's a jap custom exhaust setup.

Looks like it sounds good lol

I'm a sucker for a nice exhaust

Phil

There a proper ep82 jap built exhaust system Phil like the paperwork says lol it sits perfect sounds awesome, ive got a link on my pc somewhere buddy i will forward you that over my mate. :thumbsup:

It will be a big box mate i just feel p&p will be astronomical but i will deffo check for you my mate no worries.

There a proper ep82 jap built exhaust system Phil like the paperwork says lol it sits perfect sounds awesome, ive got a link on my pc somewhere buddy i will forward you that over my mate. :thumbsup:

Super, any pics of it fitted?

Phil

No mate sadly as i never got round to fitting the exhaust as ive got a few lol. i bought it off lukep he might have mate or i know lee redz11 had it on for a few weeks Phil you could ask either one of those guys buddy, sorry not much help there!! :sad::)