MINT STARLET SR FOR SALE

First things first this isn't my car i am selling it on my good friend Marks behalf as he dosent use the forum as much i do! Most people on here have met Mark at the shows throughout the year and know how genuine he is.

Year: 1998

Model: UK spec Toyota Starlet SR

Tax: will come with 5 months tax

MOT: Will come with around 6 months MOT can clarify the due date if needed

Mileage: 45,000 (Mileage may increase slightly as the car may still be used for a few runs before sale)

Description:

Unfortunately its time to sell my SR to fund for my MX-5 repair. Great little motor thats never let me down. Fitted with BC Coilovers and a set of Speedline Corse alloys it sits great and handles amazing (for a Starlet). Will come with 5x original Speedline alloys and a rare TTE backbox which is currently off the car. No major work has been done to the car and engine remains completely standard. Had all the front brakes replaced a while back due to them seizing over the winter months

Price: £1800

Pictures:

537175_578609875524382_109525134_n_zpsbb

190245_449093675142670_1158084377_n_zpse

Contact Details:

Feel free to contact me on here, or on Facebook or by phonecall or text for those that have my number. Alternatively you can deal with Mark direct on 07875975129 texts would be preferred as he works silly hours and cant really get to his phone.

Car is located in Nottingham, around 10 mins from Junction 26 of the M1.

I text him asking about the coilovers but he said he didn't want to take the nice parts of. He told me to buy the car, keep the good bits and to sell the car to someone who was interested in it

Whats the condition of the bodywork? Has it had any repairs? HPI clear? And what condition are the wheels/tyres in? What tyres are on and how much tread etc.

Day

Bodywork is great condition, mark has a bit of OCD when it comes to keeping his cars clean has always been cleaned with megs product and waxed at least one every two weeks. No bodywork repairs. Hpi is clear and wheels are good condition few curb marks but nothing major. Tyres are all nearly new falkens fitted by me :)

Bodywork is great condition, mark has a bit of OCD when it comes to keeping his cars clean has always been cleaned with megs product and waxed at least one every two weeks. No bodywork repairs. Hpi is clear and wheels are good condition few curb marks but nothing major. Tyres are all nearly new falkens fitted by me :)

Just what I want to hear:) Been after another mint SR for a while. As for the wheels, i'm asking on behalf of Flynn. Does the car come with the strut brace? And when is Mark available for viewing?

Thanks

Day