My little pocket rocket :)

Hiya guys,

So after selling my c2 the other day I travelled 7 hours the other night to go pick up a glanza I picked up for pennies ;)

I knew it had a few dings and needs new disks and pads and the apexi safc needs set up but I love this thing already

I live in Arbroath for anyone close to me

I would upload a pic but I don't know how to do it yet ha

Now I wonder if anyone knows how to set it up as I can run full boost on it or the car sputters like f@ck

Unfortunately I don't know much about the safc 2 but as said before I'm sure someone could help Set it up :) stick up a thread in the technical discussions if you can't find anything using search bar :)

Nice car mate, nice base to start with and make into your own :)

Hope you get it sorted!

If I was you I would relocate that air filter and change that intercooler pipe for a shorter route then set up your apexi, what boost are you currently running? Find out if you have an uprated fuel pump if your increasing the boost...

I wouldn't try setting up the safc yourself, below fuel cut standard fuelling is ok. The safc will only be needed above 0.8bar so I'd suggest adjusting the actuator to 0.8bar max for now.

by the way you weren't going through Kirrie tonight were you?

Edited by WallaceGlanza

U get called java by any chance ??, and no buddy I'm in Aberdeen tonight :) I'll be flying about Arbroath tonight

you'll be thinking of jaffa, hes from arbroath and is building a white one, should be on the road soon lol

Me? Java? Nope....

Ah well must be another silver one I've not seen before!

there seems to be loads appearing in this area now lol