Hi from France

Hi from France..

I am originally from England and bought my Starlet when I lived there. Now I live permanently in France and find that I am one of the very few Starlet owners in France. Not only that, but that I am one of the rare owners of a right-hand drive Starlet...

Now I have a problem as my car (Moses) has terminally broken down as the oil pump is no longer working and I need to either sell it for spare parts or have it crushed.

Whatever I do, I will be upset as I loved this car - it was my first that I owned from new. Ho Hum! Decision time for me!!!

Moses is a Sportif 3-door basic model, dark green with grey flashes, made in Japan, with a set of spare snow tyres.

Anyone interested in coming to France to pick him up, or any of his spare parts, and give him a new life before I make the dreaded call to the breakers yard??

Teddy

teddyshouse@wanadoo.fr

:)

HI,

Thanks for the replies. Might just pop down to the "Mec" and see how much a new oil pump is, No spare parts for a Starlet around here, so have to see how much spare dosh I have......

I'm in the South of the Auvergne, near Clermont Ferrand, living in the mountains, and the engine is a bit small for the continual climbing up and down mountains daily. Lovely, but hard work on a small engine and old "R" reg car. But it has been a fantastically reliable car - shame that they don't make them anymore