some of you filthy minded imaginitive people may have got your hopes up there ....

what is a megasquirt ecu? yes its an ecu i know ... but i mean whats the hype/thing about them? couple of v's on youtube running them, is it just an emanage but different brand ?

Basicly it's a DIY standalone. You get the circuitboard, components and software with a "cheap" price tag. Most installs are self tuned also, but you should be able to buy it from a tuner fully assembled/mapped too, if DIY isn't for you.

Check out www.extraefi.com

Not much they cant do. Even have an android app so you can bring up any gauge for monitoring on you phone, as well as tweeking maps and All other settings from it.

The software is easy to use and theres heaps of how2's on the above websites forum

Check out www.extraefi.com

Not much they cant do. Even have an android app so you can bring up any gauge for monitoring on you phone, as well as tweeking maps and All other settings from it.

The software is easy to use and theres heaps of how2's on the above websites forum

A good post regarding Megasquirt, these threads usually descend into 'jam plug and play worked for me' shenanagins lol

Phil