Time wasters on here

Just abit rant about people taking the piss saying they want to buy parts and dragging it over days of email then coming up with a reason not to buy it, if you don't want to buy something really what is the point!!! I don't really want to hear every reason under the sun of why you can't pay for something if it is a good enough reason then fair enough but if your fishing in Finland or some shit and not back for another month I don't give a shit it's no use to me so can people stop taking the piss with sellers rant over...

• 4 weeks later...

Just abit rant about people taking the piss saying they want to buy parts and dragging it over days of email then coming up with a reason not to buy it, if you don't want to buy something really what is the point!!! I don't really want to hear every reason under the sun of why you can't pay for something if it is a good enough reason then fair enough but if your fishing in Finland or some shit and not back for another month I don't give a shit it's no use to me so can people stop taking the piss with sellers rant over...

This post reminds me of iamlegend