Wiring help needed. Pics inside!

Just in the process of stripping and re-wiring the loom that runs under the top cross member.

I have the headlight wires out and to one side perfectly, also the rad fan connection.

All I need to know is what all of the other wires do and can I just cut them all out and do away with them all so im left with just the headlamp ones and rad connection one???

IMAG0022_zpsdd78b4d9.jpg

IMAG0021_zps091ce907.jpg

IMAG0020_zps4fc9fd76.jpg

IMAG0019_zpsdd13faa4.jpg

You ditching the abs? A good few of them are abs. Just follow them back to what they plug into and rip out what you do t want

At some point man yeah!

Well the loom on the passenger side is nearly stripped all the way back to the fuse box in the engine bay.

Drivers side ive stripped the tape to just by the bonnet pin as you can see!

I really want to just cut them all out apart from the headlight and rad fan one lol :/

Yeh I do believe the rest is abs... or horns or fogs?

I'm assuming the thickest ones are for abs!? I don't have fogs nor a horn working either so they are pretty useless lol.

I just need the headlamp ones and the rad fan.

I do PLAN to take the abs out, I guess I could just cut them as they will be coming out anyway?

Try find a wiring diagram r follow wires back. Do it with the lights in too. So if u do cut the word one. U will know straight away and blow a fuse or summing. Last thing u want to do is cut loads if wires then when it's all taped up realise the lights don't work. Lol

Try find a wiring diagram r follow wires back. Do it with the lights in too. So if u do cut the word one. U will know straight away and blow a fuse or summing. Last thing u want to do is cut loads if wires then when it's all taped up realise the lights don't work. Lol

Yeah I did exactly that when I started! Just to be sure haha :)