vauxhal nova wide arch kit

Item For Sale:vauxhal nova wide arch kit

Item Condition & Description:perfect new condition ready for painting and bonding or riveting to body :) I got given these to sell by my brother in law a few months ago they have just sat in his loft for years before he moved with my sister and had a clear out they were going to be fitted to his project but never got round to it so if you no anybody that might want them please ask as I just want them out of my bloody bedroom now, :)

Price:not sure they are going for around 500 on ebay but I would take 150 ish :)

Pictures:1a9a61f42bb207bf3dc19a5677c45d94.jpg45e17590c67e0f377b8e4e02e27541d2.jpgc02073b3273d4ff2fe123fad69ba496d.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:I can post or of close enough I will deliver myself

Hold on one minute lol, back in the 90's we all Had a nova they were fucking ace fun and handled well when the suspension was sorted, don't put them in the Saxo or corsa bracket as they were nothing like them.....

As for the kit.... I believe it was called a novadose lol

Hold on one minute lol, back in the 90's we all Had a nova they were fucking ace fun and handled well when the suspension was sorted, don't put them in the Saxo or corsa bracket as they were nothing like them.....

As for the kit.... I believe it was called a novadose lol

We all had nova's? We aren't all ancient relics like you ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

redtop turbo nova ftw

There is a mustard yellow nova redtop turbo that goes round near me its fast as fook has straight cut gears sounds epic makes me want straight cut for the starlet but that's a lot of money haha

The old school Novas are vauxhalls equivalent to the starlets drop a red top turbo c20let engine and there rapid!!! Many years ago had a 1.2 dart project (2door saloon) or drop a VXR lump in 1!!! Epic GRIN FACTOR!!

And these kits are pretty rare these days.

Edited by Kyle_R