Anyone Know This Jap Badge

Thread cleaned......Again

And before I get the same rubbish off the same people saying "urgh can't have a laugh anymore" if this was most other forums you'd have been banned by now for constantly offending people and being general trolls

Keep topic specific sections on topic please Jesus the guy only asked what the stickers on his car meant some people like to know these things. If you don't give a f*** then don't commen......Simple

Thread cleaned......Again

And before I get the same rubbish off the same people saying "urgh can't have a laugh anymore" if this was most other forums you'd have been banned by now for constantly offending people and being general trolls

Keep topic specific sections on topic please Jesus the guy only asked what the stickers on his car meant some people like to know these things. If you don't give a f*** then don't commen......Simple

Thanks alot steve GT..:)

Exactly the answer i was after..

Thanks again..:)

Anyway back on topic me and socks had a similar thing on my first GT. had a sticker in Japanese next to where it says starlet on the bootlid. We really wanted to know what it said but never did. Socks always said for all we know it could say something stupid like I love cock but we never found out which we should have really

Find yourself a Japanese takeaway or something have a chat with them see if anyone in there can speak Japanese and ask them if they know what it says. That's worth a shot lol

When I was doing some optional extra brochure research I found a guy on here who lived in Japan. The guy himself couldn't speak jap very well but his missus was jap and she translated some stuff for me

Can't remember who it was but maybe worth asking on here or TGTT if anyone can speak jap

if you guys have more questions don't hesitate to ask its easy for the wife unless it's a novel like hyper rev. Ive asked but there's a lot of car terminology that she is not familiar with.

Hey my wife translated the two stickers yellow and blue say Haioku and gasoline which is high grade gasoline and the one with the car says safety driver.

Cheers mate.. Would your wife know what the little badge mean?