sold for £410 the other week, up for sale at £1550

Its matt ep91 glanza the cars for sale on here as well. I sorted him out with the SR stickers.

Tbf if its a clean low milage car with full service history and she runs sweet then its gota be worth a few ££ you'll always knock some off of that anyway.

If you could make a quick buck with a little bit of work wouldn't you?

All seems to have gone a bit mental on the SR front just lately! I couldn't find one for shit a year ago and ended up admittedly paying over the odds for one. Now they seem ten a penny, popping up all over the show! Still can't get my head around the black one up for sale on here that's price has plummeted to £300!!!!!!???? I had wanted to get mine up for sale in the next few months but if that's all it's going to make (& after having an argument with a bolder and beating up my exhaust) it looks like I'm gonna have to pull it to bits to try and see any return on it.....bad times.

Does leave me with a cars worth of spares though I spose?

All seems to have gone a bit mental on the SR front just lately! I couldn't find one for shit a year ago and ended up admittedly paying over the odds for one. Now they seem ten a penny, popping up all over the show! Still can't get my head around the black one up for sale on here that's price has plummeted to £300!!!!!!???? I had wanted to get mine up for sale in the next few months but if that's all it's going to make (& after having an argument with a bolder and beating up my exhaust) it looks like I'm gonna have to pull it to bits to try and see any return on it.....bad times.

Does leave me with a cars worth of spares though I spose?

there dose seem to be allot popping up, and a feel the same that black one on here mental cheep, doesn't really bother me them being so cheep just means a can buy more, a got rakes of space where a live to horde them lol