1995 GT Turbo £1800

Year: 1995
Model: GT
Tax: March '14
MOT: April '14
Mileage: 168K km

Description:
Letting the GT go, time for a change etc. Car is Dec 1995 with around 168k km. Car is in good condition, usual stone chips to front end, slight mark on passenger side below rear window and bumpers showing their age. Engine is standard turbo with ported manifold and adjustable actuator, K+N filter, catch can and custom Japanese cat back exhaust. Drivers side rear caliper is a bit sticky but I have a replacement to go with car.

Interior is 2 fixed black corba monaco seats with 6 point sabelt harnesses, optional extra steering wheel retrimmed in leather with red stitching, OEM door pods and SARD boost gauge.

Exterior has OEM 14" alloys, OEM rear window mesh, replica duck tail, genuine toms spats and genuine livesports front lip.

Extras available at extra cost: ARC top mount, 3 point OEM rear strut, arm rest, dash top tray, tein springs, Sub and amp, SARD R2D2 and SARD hotpipe

THE WINNING SPORTS SPOILER IS NOT FOR SALE.

Price: £1800

Pictures:

IMAG0412_zps951e1358.jpg
IMAG0417_zps0af9d2da.jpgIMAG0419_zpsbb5d2000.jpgIMAG0418_zpsfac48168.jpgIMAG0422_zps138fbac1.jpgIMAG0423_zps7178cbbe.jpgIMAG0416_zps38ae4df0.jpgIMAG0421_zps7ef5da44.jpg

Contact Details: PM here.

Car is in Ayrshire Scotland

Really don't want to end up putting this on ebay. Don't be put off by car being in Scotland, I'll probably end up heading to north of England for replacement so willing to meet up if its of any use to anyone

• 2 weeks later...

free bump for what is honestly one of the cleanest GTs I've seen around.

obviously I'm biased, but this one has been well cared for by both the current and last known owner (Robbo on TGTT).

All engine mods, what few they are, were executed by Jay, therefore everything is running as it should be.

and, it has some BITCHING factory options. Were it not for a wedding, I'd take this myself just for the fucking LOLs of having my own GT.

Anyone looking for a well cared for, clean GT that wants for very little, should seriously consider this. This aint no Gumtree motor thats been slagged about car parks and boosted to fuck from every set of traffic lights owned by some pikey who doesnt know WTF he's talking about. This is one of the rare good ones, and a very late one to boot, late 1995.

Would make a great base for one thats going to be treated like a princess.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

Thanks Phil, bit shit but needs must.

Cheers Nick don't really wanna sell but don't get the same enjoyment from it anymore, it goes to and from work and gets cleaned, so kinda wasted.

Amjad, I would take it off but its bonded on and would make some mess if I try to remove it unfortunately