hi people

my name is ross,

am 21,

from central scotland.

I got my starlet ep82 last July 4 £5000 from an import garage, A bit over priced like, it had 48000 miles on the clock, pretty clean motor. It came wih 14 inch light waight wheels and that was it. Not had a bit of bother with it thow.

The insurance was a bit steep 4 the first year so a could not realy aford many mods. Did manage 2 get it lowerd, got a cobra back box and the mid silencer cut out aswell,hks dumpvalve and hks air filter.

My bird got me bucket seats and a steering wheel 4 christmas last year and there fitted and looking good.

Am cumming into a bit of cash this month. I was looking at an intercooler and maybe a set of wheels.

hey mate welcome to the club :p

i stay in the central belt too just outside lanark, where abouts do you bide?

aye when you can get some pics of your motor fired up in the rides section for all to gawp at :D

if you have any questions at all just ask

welcome to uksc

hey mate welcome to the club :D

i stay in the central belt too just outside lanark, where abouts do you bide?

aye when you can get some pics of your motor fired up in the rides section for all to gawp at :p

if you have any questions at all just ask

welcome to uksc

cheers mate. Am just outside stirling, al try get some pics up tonight :p

I got my starlet ep82 last July 4 £5000 from an import garage, A bit over priced like, it had 48000 miles on the clock, pretty clean motor. It came wih 14 inch light waight wheels and that was it. Not had a bit of bother with it thow.

I paid £4250 for my GT with 60,000 miles but i got a 6 month warranty with it and a few JDM goodies. Mines was totally standard but i beleive thats why it was more expensive. Its in mint condition and i am more assured that the car wasn't abused. If ti was all done up performance wise then the odds are that the owner had gave it a god tanking. Did you get your car from Dicksons of Dunblane? £5000 sounds like his price lol, hes such an arrogant wanker that guy.