I was just thinking I want to list my wheels for swap as don't want to sell and wait to order another set and was thinking in the sale section maybe there could be a swap shop with rules like if your posting items you must give full details names numbers address etc also if the item is of a expensive amount then pay it via paypal and get a refund when it's arrived etc

Thought about this myself mate would be great but the main issue is that 1 person can send their items and the other person wont and just rob the person.

My idea was also that you pay the person the value in full then refund it when it arrives as you have said. The only problem is that people want to swap stuff as they are usually a bit skint so slightly defeats the purpose.

There must be a way to work it. The only way would be to involve 2 other members local to the swapees who both hold on to the items till both have arrived.

Problem being that it will always involve trust and clearly as of whats been going on lately some members cannot be trusted.

Also people could use this as a way to get round the for sale rules as they put it up for swap but people offer them cash via PM which they take

I'm not sure how as you could still use the same lay out as a sales advert and put the price as what your item is worth etc

I would say maybe it should be for members with x amount of posts and time on the forum to try to stop newbies coming on and Tryna rip people off etc

I'm not sure how as you could still use the same lay out as a sales advert and put the price as what your item is worth etc

I would say maybe it should be for members with x amount of posts and time on the forum to try to stop newbies coming on and Tryna rip people off etc

What about Weyro tho he had over 1k posts. Although I think membership a certain amount of posts and a certain feedback rating should be required to be aloud to use this function.

What about Weyro tho he had over 1k posts. Although I think membership a certain amount of posts and a certain feedback rating should be required to be aloud to use this function.

He should be shot!

But I know there has been this issue and it's been a bad one but you can't say every member will be like that, I myself would like to think there are a lot of members on here I would trust to swap with and even if it's set up to be local swaps or meet half way it could be good for trading instead of spending more money

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Only swapz allowed in person otherwise it's at your own risk? The site shouldn't be liable for any losses on the part of the sender or sendee. The same principles as the website 'Swapz'.

You take the gamble and hope it pays off.

Only swapz allowed in person otherwise it's at your own risk? The site shouldn't be liable for any losses on the part of the sender or sendee. The same principles as the website 'Swapz'.

You take the gamble and hope it pays off.

Yes it will always be safer to do it in person so that should be a rule and if posting the items it's either your trust or you pay the value if each item across and then that covers you if you can not make the payment then it's the person in the deal weather they want to risk it or not