It bloody well is sparky :p:D

Welcome to the club Peter!

This is the EP85 that i posted about last week guys! Had the pleasure of seein it in the flesh today sitting outside Sport and Spares and thought to myself 'i know that car...thats the one Jay and Trevor have just brought in and turbo'd!!!!'

Its freakin lush people i can assure u! OEM door speaker pods, flare still in place, recaro interior which is UBER comfy and holy shat is it quick and its got STACKS of grip!!!

absolutley gorgeous car Peter mate, cant thank u enough for takin me out in her today!!!

enjoy your stay on UKSC!!

Phil.

this is awesome i looked at buying a 4wd a while ago there was one on ebay that sold for like

£300 i was so tempted to buy and 4efte it!! bet it goes really well!!! me likey likey!!!

aye, £600 odd i think it went for, its good good and handles awesome!! ill sell u it if ya want it...lol!!

lol. If you do decide to sell her someday i know one person who would buy it tommorrow, my fiance Grant he was talking to me about doing this some day he will be so jelous when i tell him. Very sexy car all the best with it and welcome to the club xxx

lol. If you do decide to sell her someday i know one person who would buy it tommorrow, my fiance Grant he was talking to me about doing this some day he will be so jelous when i tell him. Very sexy car all the best with it and welcome to the club xxx

hey!!! thanks for the welcome!!! have sent u a message about this just to let ya know!!! spk soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...