4efte oil filter housing

Does anybody know if the oil filter housing from a 4efte can be fitted to a 4efe block ? Im looking at turboing my na and before a spend a load of cash having a custom manifold made up to avoid the oil filter I just want to know if the filter housing can be used on na.

• 2 weeks later...

Duno about the OP but i need it to relocate the filter becausr my top mount mani wont clear the standard FE filter placement. Other option is to get a sandwich plate and a filter relocator, easy done.

Im also turbo'ing a N/a engine, seems all the FTE's are fucked, or the good ones are hard got.

Duno about the OP but i need it to relocate the filter becausr my top mount mani wont clear the standard FE filter placement. Other option is to get a sandwich plate and a filter relocator, easy done.

Im also turbo'ing a N/a engine, seems all the FTE's are fucked, or the good ones are hard got.

I dont think there are any good ones left. You should get it tappef for the three bolts, youd hate to kill your engine if it did leak.

Use the fte head because the cams are different well the inlet at least.