New home - sky deals?

As above moving into new home and wanting Sky sports HD.

Such a joke as you have to have all these extra packages just to get the sport HD.

Cost will be £60 a month.

Wandered if there is any way of getting it cheaper e.g. calling and asking.

Or if anyone works for sky on here etc?

Good times to call? someone said about callling on a target deadline day?

My sky customer service experience was also shit! They are a bit sneaky with costs as well, our bills went from £60 odd to nearly £100 for no reason. Was also getting charged for movies even though we couldn't get the channel on our box :s

Seemed to make everything a lot harder than it needed to be.

I have had some ups and downs with Sky customer services, I have found it always depends who you get on other end of phone.

If you get someone shit who isn't helping, just put phone down and call back until you get someone who can help. Amazing how one person can't help at all then the other person sorts it out first time.

In regards to signing up just check the website and do it through there, I found that's how I could get the best deal, I got half price broadband for 6 months and £100 M&S vouchers. I tried calling when I first signed up and they couldn't offer same deals as website.

if they don't have any decent deals on see if you can get a mate to refer you and then you both get a kickback.

I have been happy with sky over the last year, and the service I got from the call centres was actually quite good. I have been on a half price for everything deal for the past year though. Might be worth checking out hotukdeals, moneysaving expert etc

be moving house in a month or two, really looking a better sky package, i over pay for what i get.

Phil

If you already have Sky and passed the 12 month contract date, give them a bell and ask to leave