Id just beef ip the gt and keep the n/a as is. Depending on whay kit you would want may require some other costly stuff like forged engine and upgrading all the feuling stuff. With that monies the gt could be made into a monster!

Or have to monstera and have the choice of whitch one to drive haha

got my sportif sorted handling wise and tracked it after owning it for 6 months.

did amazingly well on trackday with 70 bhp and surprised alot of more powerfull cars.

after this decided it was right to turbo it.

HUGE AMOUNT OF WORK,but best thing i ever did on it.

trackday again soon ,with another 130 bhp.

should be interesting..............................

From what ive just read mate id do it. Theres loads to do with conversions and stuff on here, a few days reading and you would be clued up on how to do it all yourself i reckon. But if your not keen then take it to them.

Just make sure you take pictures of their work so we get to see it too :-D

• 2 weeks later...

do i turbo my na or do the gt up? i have a gt want needs handbrake cable, speedo convertor, needs tax and mot, bodywork. Then i got the ep91 na want its running fine, just needs the little bits of bodywork. If u was in my shoes what u do

We as a forum can only advise you mate we can't make that choice for you ............... If your not doing it yourself you need to seriously think isit worth me paying someone to strip down two cars, remove two engines do a compete wiring loom change ect ect

James

yeah i know what your sayin mate. its just the bodywork and the other bits on the gt what needs doing really, i do like my na but i just dont want any problems really. with me doing the swap i feel like i will have problems. am just going to see what people say in the next couple of days, hopefully it will help me make my mind up

• 2 weeks later...

i would definitely do it mate, somewhere down the line i would love to buy a gt donor car and drop the whole lot in with loom etc like has been said, there is more than enough threads, wording and pictures to give yourself a good outline of whats needed and the outcome...go for it mate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...