• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I bought coilovers from him.

Took 2/3 months to send and once he finnnnnally posted them, only two fronts arrived??

He doesn't contact me what so ever, one minute 'I'm at college sorry lad' the next 'oh my phones broke'

And now he doesnt contact me what so ever.

Need my coilovers bro. Bloody set me back 500 odd quid and I've ended up with 2 fronts?

Dylan East time to wake up pal

did he get ban from here yet

your actually some clown... you get told off on another site to keep your nose out of other

peoples business and in spite you come on here to cause more trouble... yes, he is a rep

on my site (toc-irl) but in no way am i sticking up for him and ive been onto him over all this

the last few weeks to sort it and im still doing so... ive even helped out members on here and

tried to keep these dealings as civil as possible but all it takes it a bandwagoner like you to turn

things very sour.... angers me so much when people go out of their way to cause trouble.... take a

bow, you have only proven one thing here.. its you who should be banned for causing shit... you are

directly effecting the sales for all these people who are having trouble with him... next thing ill be doing

is removing you from toc-irl cause your nothing but a shit stirrer.... stay out of others peoples business

ffs....

your actually some clown... you get told off on another site to keep your nose out of other

peoples business and in spite you come on here to cause more trouble... yes, he is a rep

on my site (toc-irl) but in no way am i sticking up for him and ive been onto him over all this

the last few weeks to sort it and im still doing so... ive even helped out members on here and

tried to keep these dealings as civil as possible but all it takes it a bandwagoner like you to turn

things very sour.... angers me so much when people go out of their way to cause trouble.... take a

bow, you have only proven one thing here.. its you who should be banned for causing shit... you are

directly effecting the sales for all these people who are having trouble with him... next thing ill be doing

is removing you from toc-irl cause your nothing but a shit stirrer.... stay out of others peoples business

ffs....

Any chance you could chase up my coilovers situation. I'm sure Dylan isn't a scammer probably just got a lot on his plate.

Really appreciate it if you could.

Many thanks

Ollie

ffs....

Its a fucking public post and i had bother with him so i have every right to post my say, who do u think u are to call me a clown and a shit stirrer no need for the abuse, why dont u reply to everyone else here that post and tell them to mind there own business, u stay the out of my busness and have a bit of respect and if u want to say something to me pm me.

Edited by triple j

Its a fucking public post and i had bother with him so i have every right to post my say, who do u think u are to call me a clown and a shit stirrer no need for the abuse, why dont u reply to everyone else here that post and tell them to mind there own business, u stay the out of my busness and have a bit of respect and if u want to say something to me pm me.

just to clarify this as im in no real mood to be honest for bandwagoners...

1. ive helped out loads of members on here with dealings with members on toc-irl, staff and members alike..

2. a member on toc-irl put up a thread about dylan and within 10 minutes i had it solved but "triple j" decided to

have his say anyway..

3. after he was told to keep his nose out of other peoples business, exactly 20 minutes later he comes on here in

spite and asks "did he get ban from here yet ".. since the last person to reply before that was me back in october, you

can clearly see why he posted that..!! good man...

4. then he goes off on one on toc-irl attaching admin saying hes sticking up for his buddy.. really..?? i did giggle at that

tho in fairness..

5. your the type that cant be talked to thats for sure... wrong or right.. im been around forums way too long at this stage but

seen too many cases like this...

6. im not defending the man in question, rep on my site or not.. in fact i dont even know the chap personally but i have been

helping out with this cases since they came to light and have solved many of them..!!

7. it doesnt help any case when people like you jump on the band wagon and do nothing but put sour tastes in peoples mouth

without even knowing the situation at hand weather you had a bad dealing with him or not.... i was directing this at you, not the other

people on this thread as ive problems with you, not them..!!

8. "your helping people"... really..????? theres some people that still have ongoing issues here and you ask has he been banned yet... ??

good man, your are really helpful thats for sure.... :bad:

9. again i ask you to stay out of other peoples business for the 3rd time on two car forums... you are not helping the situation one bit.. if you

had bad dealings with him.. stick up your own thread and stop trying to cause trouble.... cheers...

10.. yet again ill say this, im not sticking up for the man in question, the only reason why im helping out members on here with this case is cause

"ep-beast" is a staff member on toc-irl... if any of the members on here that have problems with dylan would like to pm me, then i can try and sort

it out for them...

cheers,

john...

Edited by corofin12345

8. "your helping people"... really..????? theres some people that still have ongoing issues here and you ask has he been banned yet... ??

good man, your are really helpful thats for sure.... :bad:

this.

no one gets a permanent ban until all outstanding issues with members are resolved in one way or another, as more often than not the site is the only means of communication with the offending seller/person, and to shut down that line of communication prematurely is counter-intuitive.

pretty obvious if u stop and think about it. banning him before people get a resolution serves to aid no one thats been wronged. this is hardly the staff's first BBQ; believe it or not we do have half an inkling what we're doing.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

this.

no one gets a permanent ban until all outstanding issues with members are resolved in one way or another, as more often than not the site is the only means of communication with the offending seller/person, and to shut down that line of communication prematurely is counter-intuitive.

pretty obvious if u stop and think about it. banning him before people get a resolution serves to aid no one thats been wronged. this is hardly the staff's BBQ; believe it or not we do have half an inkling what we're doing.

Phil.

cheers phil.. some people think otherwise tho...

See tbh mate you will more than likely never see your coilovers, the guy is a first class wanker! Total waste of time. All I seem to hear is he is a time wasting scamming arsehole, his excuses to me were, my paypal is blocked-bullshit because paypal confirmed to me his paypal was infact not blocked in anyway shape or form

Then his internet ran out on his phone- probably more bullshit

THEN- he was too busy to send anything that he promised me would have been sent weeks prior to this, WHY THE FUCK SELL SOMETHING IF YOUR TOO BUSY TO SEND IT !!!!

Anyway I went and bought a Fmi from iamlegend... Totally different kettle of fish! Spot on replies always within the hour of sending a question and the Fmi arrived within the week as described 😉

EP IS A WANKER