• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake mate really ? I don't see how anyone can't just keep in contact? If I was selling something I would be I'm contact with every step and every day untill they recieved it! Because at the end of the day it's hard earned cash! And when your an apprentice like me you don't get much

Fuck sake mate really ? I don't see how anyone can't just keep in contact? If I was selling something I would be I'm contact with every step and every day untill they recieved it! Because at the end of the day it's hard earned cash! And when your an apprentice like me you don't get much

Agree with that mate.. Money these days is hard earned..

I wouldnt worry to much tho mate he will send it, When i dont know.. I will pm on facebook for you now..

Well I would rather sooner than later because at the end of the day it is my money, and I even tried that dude but he just ignored me 😟 I have had other people pm him for me and everyone said he is getting back to me but nothing back from him he is just ignoring me !

Very sorry mate about this just started college and have absolute no time to send the item I was goin onto my PayPal account to give you a refund but it's locked cause I have received upto 2500 and in need to send them identification or picture of my license just to show them once I do that il send the money back .ive had fuk all internet aswel cause I'm 6 hours away from home once I unlocked my PayPal account il send a refund very sorry

Nd triple j those shocks passed the nct in my car as I stated to you

Also, if you are under review from PayPal for amount received, you can still make refunds, you just can't withdraw or send money.

As above, keep the dispute open, would also look at when you can escalate it to an actual claim

So he's sold things that have turned out to be complete BS & Damaged in some cases, why isn't he banned yet? People like this don't need to be here......Nor be a Club Member!

Wether he is banned here or not, Skimmy will get his money via the dispute.