Re-kindling old flames...

Hi guys,

I have a 93/94 EP82 and have owned it for about 8 years, unfortunately it's been off the road more than on in that time.

My plan is to just strip it down replace any perished, worn or broken parts with new uprated goodies.

I did spend a little money on it in my youth, so it has a Blitz boost controller, HKS FCD, Bailey dump valve and some random induction filter.

I was young and very naive and just wanted to throw things at it to make it quicker and to be honest the chap where I took it was pretty clueless and I'm sure I lost hp rather than gained it!! Now older and wiser and the car being pretty worthless i want to take some time to make it in to something special!!

This site is fantastic and full credit to all those involved in making it and all the wealth of information contained in it!!

You boys have some seriously nice cars.

Dan

I've had mine for 8 years and in the process of showing it some love to get it back into pristine condition, not that much wrong with it mind it's just getting most parts all refreshed and maybe some more ponies under the hood :)

Thanks for all the welcomes, I'm busy in the farm at the minute but will get some pics up as soon as possible although it is slightly embarrassing what state the poor little thing is.

I think you're right Davehart if I'm going to strip it down I may as well do things properly!! Are there any places I should avoid for parts or any gems that I have to use??