Peugeot 306 D Turbo OFFERS TRY ME!!!

Car for sale: Peugeot 306 D Turbo 1998

Mileage: 130k

Condition: 7/10 Has the obvious age related marks and dings but nothing serious! Heaters are temperamental but I'm told the coolant needs bleeding, all else is fine! Interior is nice and clean too!

It has really done me well as a daily, I chuck £20 in and get 150 miles!!! Mechanically it's sweet, starts first time every time, no warning lights on the dash or anything! Nice daily car!

Modification: None lol

Pictures:

3E2BD84D-14A7-48A9-80FE-57E1C8B5BD67-113

C4CAFEFF-CE5D-49D8-BC7F-9A1CD1329868-113

F4C4342C-C014-45BB-B04B-8F77C9282C57-113

37D689FC-FDB6-4FCC-8BAA-03286E03856A-113

Price: £625

Edited by ali_legend

Nice strong cars pokey and one of the best handling cars

Tbh man I was really surprised at it! Has a decent amount of poke and the seats are REALLY comfy! Will make a sweet daily for someone! Especially when it returns 150+ miles of £20!!!!

If this is still about next month I might give you a bell

Yh cool man! I really want it gone before I go holiday next Thursday but if not then ill give you shout :)

Lol tbh last night it didn't start! Checked and there was no oil! Topped up n drove home fine! Now I started and it starts and dies! No idea what it is!! Need it one now! Offers.. Try me... Can reduce price if I take tax off... Still has MOT till jan

i had one of these as a daily runner when i used to drive to work had <80k on the clock got it for 600 quid, such a good car and sold it to a mates gf so its still about and going strong, i once got 110 miles to a tenner and i remember it was 80 quid to fill it around 6 months ago nice big tank so could last a long while, actually miss the wee thing, but great car your selling ali if i was going for another daily id have it !

• 3 weeks later...