What tyres and where to get them?

Ok gettin me a set of alloys nxt week and i need 4 nice tyres for them. I'm trying to get Eagle F1's or Toyo T1-R's.

Where can i get the cheapest prices for these tyres?

try ww.mytyres.co.uk free delivery if u order more than 1

Three i recommend mate

1. Toyo Proxes either T1-S or T1-R

2. Goodyear Eagle F1

3. Yokohama/Advan Parada Spec 2

Eagle F1's are brillant allrounders, Toyo and Yoko's are a little bit dodgy in the wet if you drive hard of course.

Toyo T1-S are great tyres, they're quiet, hold the road very well and are also real good in the wet.

A048R are immense in the dry..immense in the dry..and immense in the dry..

shame about being ubercrap in the wet,damp,cold,rough surfaces,english surfaces,irish surfaces,welsh surfaces,scottish roads... well anything other than a dry track.. :lol:

Really? i heard the T1-Rs are better than the T1-Ss in the dry but worse in the wet... :lol:

lol, place your bets folks, Who do YOU believe??? :)

T

T1-Rs are v good in the wet! and i like in Scotland so its always wet but when its dry that are the fucking shit! i swear by them a v good tyre in all conditions!

T1-Rs are v good in the wet! and i like in Scotland so its always wet but when its dry that are the fucking shit! i swear by them a v good tyre in all conditions!

They're not so good in the wet when they're going bald and trying to get 190bhp to the ground! :)

They're not so good in the wet when they're going bald and trying to get 190bhp to the ground! :)

i wouldent know anything bout that as ive got a wopping 76bhp.lol toyos are the choice for me if you know some one that works for halfords you can get them to get them as we get therm cheap cheap. i got a set of 195/50/15 (front 2) for 60 quid and then Quick-fit do balancing and fitting for a tenner a wheel. not to bad i thought.

but yeah like the man says scotland is always wet so i like the toyos.