Engine Power Question.

depends on the map. if setup correctly with supporting mods at around 1.0 bar that will be fine

As above, make sure you get the fueling setup properly to save any hassle.

Yee, It will be setup and mapped properly as most likely going to be heading to tuning developments and getting them to do it.

I am thinking a CT12 Hybrid thinking that will be ok right?

• 4 weeks later...

with 1 bar on a td04 you should be able to get around 220bhp. and people say thats safe. if its a daily pls get it mapped. i had my td04 setup at 0.9 bar with a fcd and rrfpr but i dropped the boost to standard untill i get the turbo setup im thinking of and with a map i should be able to see about 220-240

with 1 bar on a td04 you should be able to get around 220bhp. and people say thats safe. if its a daily pls get it mapped. i had my td04 setup at 0.9 bar with a fcd and rrfpr but i dropped the boost to standard untill i get the turbo setup im thinking of and with a map i should be able to see about 220-240

Thanks pal

Talking of AFR's what should I be looking at on full boost? Loads of people told me I need one, they are the best tools to use to keep an eye on shit... But no ones interested in telling me what my numbers should be at?!? Lol

Afr is so debateable what it should be on. Its generally how good your mapper is. Some say low 11s some say low 12s. Shit mappers generally go for low afr basically really rich. They are scared of det. Personally around 12 i think is ideal but you would need a good ecu and a good mapper. Really depends on setup and the mapper. But just to be safe 11s are good