**Burny's 325bhp 5E Glanza for sale!**

Year: 1998

Model: Glanza V

Tax: 31/10/2013

MOT: July 2014

Mileage: 140,000 mix of kms and miles (about 95,000 miles)

Description:

With much regret i am selling my beloved Glanza. I have owned this car nearly 3 years and have cherished it, regularly washed and waxed with no expense spared throughout the build and tuning developments carrying out all of the work, no monkeys have ever touched this car throughout my ownership. The tax runs out at the end of October and my original plan was to break it for parts which is what most people seem to do with high spec builds, however i would love someone to take the full car off my hands and look after her just like i have, it would be a great shame to see it leave my drive in the form of various parts. The reason i am selling is because my EK9 has been sat on my drive all summer since being imported in January and i don't want to be forking out big money to insure them both next year. The Glanza was imported in 2008 and i bought it early 2011. The bottom end starting knocking in the summer of 2011 in which i had to wait a few months to book it in to Tuning Developments, they then had the car around October and i received her back in July 2012 taking almost 9 months to complete. I driven the car for 3 months only in 2012 as she was then SORN for the winter months until May of this year. The engine has only covered around 4,000 miles since being built by TD and has had very regular oil changes which i have receipts to prove. Tuning Developments also run this engine in their selves as i did not think it would be a wise idea for me to do it on a busy M6 on the way home driving at constant rev speeds. I always give the engine a good 5 minutes to warm up before i even take it off the drive let alone hitting boost, i also let her cool down regardless of the way i was driving fast or slow. The car has a Viper alarm system which has remote control start and built in turbo timer which is great for these purposes, you can literally start the car on the fob whilst finishing your breakfast! This is a very high spec Glanza which has never let me down since the build, i must also add i used this car as a daily all summer! One thing i do ask is please do not contact me if you are going to try low ball me as you may not have a nice reply. I also do not want to swap for your nans Nova, I have spent a lot of money on this car and its killing me to see it go without people taking the p***.

Here goes for the spec!

Engine:

Tuning Developments 5E stage 3 engine consisting of:-

Wossner 74.5mm Low compression piston kit with rings and pins

PEC 5EFTE Forged conrod kit with ARP rod bolts

Athena 1.2mm Uprated metal headgasket

ARP 2000 Uprated Headbolt kit

ARP 2000 Uprated main stud kit

Genuine Toyota full gasket kit

Genuine Toyota oil pump kit

OEM water pump

OEM Cambelt kit

ACL Main bearing kit

ACL Big end bearing kit

ACL Thrust washer kit

Fully machined and polished 5EFTE bottom end

Fully stripped and cleaned 4EFTE cylinder head rebuilt to custom spec including high lift camshafts etc.

Oil cooler consisting of new custom braided lines and inline thermostat

Full size alloy radiator and slimline fan

TRD Low temp thermostat

Clear cam cover

Blue HT Leads

Denso sparkplugs

Blitz FMIC

TD05 18G Turbo

Zisco ramforn manifold externally wastegated

Zisco 2.5" Downpipe

Tial 38mm wastegate

Greddy Emanage Ultimate ECU

Transmission / Suspension / Braking

C52 Gearbox with TRD LSD (this will hit 160mph without hitting the limiter)

TRD Quickshift

Tein fully adjustable coilovers

Cusco front/rear strut braces

Paddle clutch with new thrust bearing

Brand new flywheel from Toyota

K-Sport 6 pot calipers with 286mm discs bought new from TD

Braided brake lines

H&R 4 x 25mm hubcentric bolt on spacers

Interior

Sparco fixed bucket seats

Stripped out rear (i have everything to go back in)

SARD Pro meter gauges, boost, oil pressure, exhaust temp - these cost over £200 for one!

Apexi AVCR with 3 boost settings

Rare TRD clock surround

Indiglo dials

Panasonic flip up DVD player this cost £500 still have receipt

Exterior

Rays Volk TE37 in 15"

Green Muteki wheel nuts

Toyo T1R 195/45/15's, one is on the limit

Varis rear bumper

Livesport sideskirts

Tom's front bumper

OEM Carbon fibre bonnet

All 4 arches have been rolled to avoid any scrubbing

The car made 325bhp at 1.4 bar on TD's 'heartbreaker' dyno and has a lot more potential too! This car is very very quick and will make your average evo look like he is stuck in reverse. First to see will buy!

Price: £6750, yes this is an expensive Glanza but you pay for what you get. This car owes me around £15,000 in the three years i have owned it, my one bill at TD was more than the advertised price alone!

Pictures:

null_zps7f255f3f.jpg

null_zps721c057d.jpg

null_zps7286de72.png

null_zpsbdcef940.png

null_zps353d1a1c.jpg

null_zps6b9d801b.jpg

null_zpsa380bf65.jpg

Contact Details: *, drop me a text if you want to know more info - i'm sure i would have missed something out

Thanks for looking

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6750 seems like an awesome price mate! Wish i had the funds, shes a beauty! All the best with the sale, you will be back in a starlet before long I'm sure :)

P.s Ek9 looks well :)

TBH mate i did want more but i know people wont pay it, i wont be listening to daft offers on this i will simply break her for parts. Yeah that pic of the 9 was at the start of summer shes alot better than that now :)

James you fucker don't do it man ( HE'S GONE HONDA BOYS NO ONE BUY THIS HAHA )

Glwts though man will be good if this doesn't get broke like most of the high spec ones do !

Edited by Azz

TBH mate i did want more but i know people wont pay it, i wont be listening to daft offers on this i will simply break her for parts. Yeah that pic of the 9 was at the start of summer shes alot better than that now :)

Any pics of the ek? :p i have a soft spot for them :) get this on pistonheads, id definitely hold out for a buyer if your in no rush mate, i will start saving now haha

James you fucker don't do it man ( HE'S GONE HONDA BOYS NO ONE BUY THIS HAHA )

Glwts though man will be good if this doesn't get broke like most of the high spec ones do !

Im going Nissan soon anyway lol

Epic Glanza, good luck with the sale James.. Ill miss the photo updates when she's gone! :p

Haha, you'll have to put up with the Honda updates for the time being pal lol

Any pics of the ek? :p i have a soft spot for them :) get this on pistonheads, id definitely hold out for a buyer if your in no rush mate, i will start saving now haha

I think il put it on there tomorrow dude :)

Here are some more pics for you!

null_zps42cc69ce.jpg

null_zps625f334f.jpg

null_zpse97c08cb.jpg

Them sprint harts are perfect for the ek9

I have Regamasters too :)

null-89.jpg

Spoon calipers look badass between the spokes!

null-94.jpg

Can't believe im spamming my for sale thread with EK9 pics lol

Shit the bed that is one hell of a write up mate :( ashame it's come to this but best of luck the sale mate hope she doesn't have to be broke :)

James

Tbh pal i know i forgot loads out lol it has a Blitz Nurspec R exhaust too :)

Dweeb :p

beautiful car mate, but I suppose you have your reasons :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, id keep her but that would mean by ek9 would get left on the drive for another year :/ making such a big loss with this car though :(

Aww man the regamasters are the wheel for them wee cars! Spoon calipers look savage! I dont care what anyone says about hondas but the noise from the b16b with the right exhaust is just an eargasm haha. Thats enough of me talking about your ek9 though! Hope you have some luck on the starlet sale bud!

Aww man the regamasters are the wheel for them wee cars! Spoon calipers look savage! I dont care what anyone says about hondas but the noise from the b16b with the right exhaust is just an eargasm haha. Thats enough of me talking about your ek9 though! Hope you have some luck on the starlet sale bud!

Cheers pal, by the way its B18C-R under the hood ;)

Real shame to see this dude lovey motor

Cheers mate, needs must i suppose :(

If your selling this I think you need to see a doctor

Don't say that I've thought long and hard about this lol it has to go though it simply wont get used if i keep it and id rather the money in the bank to put towards a 34 GTR