• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just paid for 4 tickets

Series70boy

Faro999

SRchris

And another starlet who isn't on the forum :)

All convoying from stoke! See you there!!!

Just paid for 4 tickets

Series70boy

Faro999

SRchris

Just paid for 4 tickets

Series70boy

Faro999

SRchris

Just paid for 4 tickets

Series70boy

Faro999

SRchris

Cheers Chris list updated and your friends added

John

You should of just got a stand pass and saved your self and other people in your car money as iirc you only need to buy the one off the forum and you don't have to pay to get in then

i have got a stand pass dangeestarlet :D hence may need to disguise my ignis pmsl just gotta hope zisco get my engine done in time and I can get it all done and ready in time :) Edited by Kyle_R

I ment man-yoo as he said he already bought japfest tickets , and hopefully you will get your engine back in time, I bet zisco is filling it full of goodies :)

ohhh my bad lol and hopefully bud it's custom spec to safely run 1.6bar of boost so calculated cr and built to be strong lol and there's a few goodies there putting in which sealed the deal to use them. And if they can keep there timescale should have engine back end of March and then I can start running it in and enjoy it. I really can't wait

Good point as I'm only 15mins away from Combe so not worth getting on motorway to Chippenham to turn around and back to Leigh delamere services so can you tell me the best place to meet to collect my ticket as I live in Yate and starlet josh is nearby aswell. Also a few others around Bristol. I think we should all meet up first then meet your convoy near Combe

Edited by Kyle_R

Can you put me down please :)

James

Ive already got japfest tickets. Is there an additional payment also?

Unfortunately due to the ticket process we cannot request stand passes, we will only be supplied with tickets that the club purchase and there is no way around this process, sorry, the only way would be to sell your ticket and purchase through the forum to get on the stand

Hey john what time will you be at the meet point i want to get there early so i can collect my ticket and shoot off to combe to get the v checked prior to going on track :)

Read the first post all detail in there and 06:45

Just paid :) hope my cars done in time or I'll have to put a toyota badge on my ignis sport lol

Cheers Kyle

Just paid :)

Cheers Kate , list updated :)

Bump for more payments and anyone else attending

John

Good point as I'm only 15mins away from Combe so not worth getting on motorway to Chippenham to turn around and back to Leigh delamere services so can you tell me the best place to meet to collect my ticket as I live in Yate and starlet josh is nearby aswell. Also a few others around Bristol. I think we should all meet up first then meet your convoy near Combe

Kyle

Due to the organisation of handing tickets out you will need to attend the meet point sorry.

John