dangeestarlet's blue starlet s

Classic

You only didnt post it up on here because you knew everyone on here knew it had been in a bang! So you was hoppeing to sell the car as a good car with a little dent in the boot lid to someone that didnt have any clue it had been in a bang! Or you would of said something in your if you wernt trying to hid anything

no actually I was going to post it on here in the morning when I had my laptop to upload pics through photobuket as I can't do it on my phone but I have a gumtree app which I used to advertise it, so what? Who cares it doesn't affect you does it?
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope that comment wasn't aimed at you. Just at the fact that people are so quickly to judge others over a £500 car.

Judge? i could of just saved some one from buying a car that was getting sold as a good car but infact it isnt lol.. So there nothing to judge lol

no actually I was going to post it on here in the morning when I had my laptop to upload pics through photobuket as I can't do it on my phone but I have a gumtree app which I used to advertise it, so what? Who cares it doesn't affect you does it?

Ok then so why didnt you say anything in your add about it been in a bang? Ohh let me gess you forgot to put that bit in lol

Judge? i could of just saved some one from buying a car that was getting sold as a good car but infact it isnt lol.. So there nothing to judge lol

how you know it's not a good car? It's been repaired tidy, so when people change bumpers or that have had dented door or quarter panel then had it repaired to the standard you don't notice it and don't tell people because its now fine that makes them rip people off. I haven't got time for you mate I got better stuff to do,

Ok then so why didnt you say anything in your add about it been in a bang? Ohh let me gess you forgot to put that bit in lol

why should I? What if you had a bang which broke your bumper and then had it repaired so you couldn't tell you would say to the buyer?

how you know it's not a good car? It's been repaired tidy, so when people change bumpers or that have had dented door or quarter panel then had it repaired to the standard you don't notice it and don't tell people because its now fine that makes them rip people off. I haven't got time for you mate I got better stuff to do,

It dont matter mate if you where buying that car off the chap you have just bought it off and he said to you it has a dent on the boot mate and thats the only thing wrong then you buy it take it home and notice its much more the just a dent on the boot would you be happy that you have just bought a car that has infact been in a crash?

And its abit more then just the bumper though mate the wheel well was bent to fuck!!

Im suprissed the chassis legs havent bent in by the look of that

IMG_0482_zpsc0934fdb.jpg

Edited by micky boy

But it wasn't just a dent in the boot, and I would of noticed and not bought it, but the diffrence is its all done and the buyer wouldn't notice and have a good little car for the money and have many months or years of happy motoring without any clue that its been in a crash, it's not like all I done was fix the bumper and left the wheel well like it was , it was fixed , it's like buying a car which the engine has been changed because its got screwed and you wouldn't know no diffrent , it's not like I'm asking 5k for it

It's a fucking £500 car for fuck sake. Fair enough if it was a Nissan GTR. Who would really care if it had a bump or not. As long as it looks half decent from the outside

I think your missing the point mate it might be only a £500 car but it takes some people quite sometime to get that sort of money! And it dont matter if it was £3 if your selling an item then describe the item right

I think your missing the point mate it might be only a £500 car but it takes some people quite sometime to get that sort of money! And it dont matter if it was £3 if your selling an item then describe the item right

I'm so so sorry mate that I put a add on gumtree which affected you,hahaha you can now stop posting bullshit , i really can't be arsed buddy :)

Well thats one shit seller down then isnt it :) bring on the next :)

Aamir tbh with you been a relative of idrees is i would of expected you would of had a better attitude towords cock heads like this

Edited by micky boy

Ghost oh this is a fun thread. Keep it up lads its all in good sport so far.

For £500 its a tidy car elsewhere and a nice colour. I would buy it and have bought worse from scumtree. Thats point one. Point two if someone doesnt ask if a car was ever hit or is hpi clear well then its there own damn fault. I myself never sell a bad car for fear of some tit crashing it into a family member or loved one, but thats just me I was brought up to be honest.

In saying that though, if some bollocks sold a rear ended motor to my babysister Id be landing the shitheap back round to him and telling his mummy on him.

Its the internet lads we can do and say as we please within reason. In a way your both right, apart from amir man a cars a car and bad cars break hearts

Edited by rmsnoel

Well thats one shit seller down then isnt it :) bring on the next :)

Aamir tbh with you been a relative of idrees is i would of expected you would of had a better attitude towords cock heads like this

one shit seller down? Hahaha ok buddy :) I'm such a crook I rob everyone , and I haven't done anything wrong anyway I dunno why I'm trying to defend myself,

Ghost oh this is a fun thread. Keep it up lads its all in good sport so far.

For £500 its a tidy car elsewhere and a nice colour. I would but it and have bought worse from scumtree. Thats point one. Point two if someone doesnt ask if a car was every hit or is hpi clear well then its there own damn fault. I myself never sell a baf car for fear of some tit cradhing it into a family member or loved one, but thays just me I was brought up to be honest.

In saying that though, if some bollocks sold a rear ended motor to my babysister Id be landing the shitheap back round to him and telling his mummy on him.

Its the internet lads we can do and say as we please within reason. In a way your both right

I see your point and I totally agree but it's been repaired to a good standard and is not all smashed in anymore , and shouldn't of affected any buyers

But I didn't think , as it was all tidy , it wouldn't of been any problems for the buyer it's a good little car and if no one knew it had been smashed you wouldn't of known any diffrent, I'm notarguing any more I'm to tired, and if I offended any of you I'm totally sorry, thanks for all your opinions anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...