Anyone good with diesels, oh and renaults...

Soo, I have this megane dci 80 1.5 thing and I've been experiencing starting issues and injection fault over 3k revs and on start up.

I found 2 glow plugs were fubard so replaced them with NGK units.
Replaced High pressure Delphi injection pump, and fuel filter, also blasted fuel lines to remove any crap.

When first code read I got something to do with glow plugs and rail pressure at minimum.

Replaced the pump on the weekend (c*nt of a job) primed it and she started! left her running revved the tits out of it and all seemed well, turned her off and she wouldn't restart.

Went through countless batteries raping them while trying all sorts of weird and wonderful tricks trying to solve the issue.

When I managed to actually get it running I used degreaser to give it a hand to start, and with this it'll start fine and run fine, I managed to pull up the errors and I got:

530 A/C refrigerant sensor - 62 short circuit to earth permanent
235 inlet manifold air pressure sensor circuit - 6a permanent low level permanent
110 inlet air temperature sensor circuit - 75 open circuit or short to 12v permanent
89 rail pressure regulation function - DA
89 rail pressure resolution function - 45 at maximum limit intermittent

I have had this up on the self diagnosis mode while trying to crank it:

'Panne captuer carburant' which translates to fuel sensor failure in english.

I have cleared the faults and these come back no matter what, the only one of them that was present a week prior to changing the pump was the A/C sensor as there's no pressure in the system.

On removal of the glowplugs they feel slightly cold, 10v ignition to them and 8v on cranking.

Any ideas as to why I wouldn't be getting the start up, but what seems to be a good run once started?

I know nothing about this situation but we have issues with this particular engine at work. Turbos are always coming in majorly carboned up due to the poor running of the engine. Same engine as what's in a Nissan qashqai if I remember correctly.

Sefton no it doesn't unfourtunately, a lot of people are suggesting the injectors could be at fault?

As far as I'm aware the only real major design flaw was the Delphi fuel pump that sends iron filings through the fuel system. It's a cock of a car to work on for sure...

I hopefully will be getting my hands on a blown 1500 dci so I can steal some sensors etc and hope for the best. Any other tips would be much appreciated :)

As a vw van tech we see these faults all the time with the new common rail engines. I must say we get the fuel pump problems with metal filings all the time of which then the whole fuel system is then replaced. Looking at the faults you have in the system could suggest injectors due the rail pressure at its max. Do you have a diagnostic Machiene if so are you able to read the rail pressure off of the fuel pressure sensor? I'm sure the rail is usually at around 230-250 bar, if it's a common rail engine? Again I hope this is of some help.