Don't care how annoying this is but I payed for a front mount over a month ago now and he didn't bother his arse sending it( if he even has one) and he still hasn't sent me a refund just told me a lot of bullshit about paypal because I opened a despute !! Long story short he has done me out of my hard earned cash and he is an arsehole but yet he is still allowed to sell things on here and one of those things is the front mount !! I think that's a disgrace

Probably the stuf he tried to sell me !!! He should be banned from selling! Yes despute is still open and I payed with my bank card, they said he had untill today to resolve it so don't know what happens from now ? As I still says 8th of November to resolve it , so hopefully paypal step in ! But yes stay away !!

Paypal have finally taken it into there own hands and refunded me my money back ! I will be telling everyone to stay away from that time wasting arsehole of a guy and every time he posts something forsale I will be commenting on it to let everyone know what a time waster he really is ! But I think he should be banned

i didnt even spend your money mate you gave me 50 pound and i left it in my account didnt remove it and then u started a claim so i went - the money you sent and if u ended the claim i would of been able to send the money back no hassle but u ratherd to leave it so paypal can refund your 50 pound.

Listen mate, when you buy something you send the money to someone in good faith that you are going to send me what I payed for! For one you should be able to send money no bother on a community like this but arseholes like you wreck it and have defenetly made me a lot more careful who I send my money to! Secondly you didn't even bother your arse to reply to me for weeks on end and the best bit about it I'm still sitting with no intercooler !!!! When I could of went elsewhere. And for the PayPal thing it had bugger all to do with me opening a claim I spoke to PayPal there self and they told me you were talking out that smelly hole in your arse and you can send money back no problem ! Your a time wasting arsehole that should be banned from this site and many !

Game over

Edited by Skimmy237