My 98 Glanza V - £2500ono

Year: 1998
Model: Glanza V
Tax: Dec 2013
MOT: Aug 2014
Mileage: 83802

Description: I have my 98 spec Glanza V for sale due to getting a new car. I am the first UK owner, unfortunately I don’t have the import documents as I bought it from someone who had imported it to sell privately. The car has never missed a beat, passed every MOT I’ve put it through. The speedo has been converted to miles and currently reads 83802, which wont change as its just parked up now. It is Taxed till December 2013 and mot’d till Aug 2014.

It is pretty much standard, the only engine mods are an HKS panel filter, HKS SSQV and Buddy club spec 2 exhaust.

It also has SR special shocks with RS*R springs and white 15” Enkei RP01 wheels.

The only interior mod is a Cruise pink gear knob and a sony CD player with AUX connection

Also has Air con, electric folding mirrors and remote central locking.

Timing belt was changed around 60-70k miles which I have the receipts for. Also have all the mots etc kept too.

Bad points - On the rear quarter on the drivers side, there was a stone chip about the size of a 10p that went down to the bare metal, I touched it up temporarily till I could get it sorted professionally, but it has started to bubble and rust a couple inches around the area.

The ABS light has also just come on, I think it could be due to a sensor being knocked when I was cleaning the wheel with a brush recently, as it was fine beforehand and only came on since cleaning.

There is also two bulbs that have stopped working in the clocks, they’ll just need bulb changes and it’ll work fine. The dash clock also doesn’t work.

The rest of the car is in good condition, especially for a 15yo car, there are the few unavoidable scratches and stone chips but the paint is good and mechanically it has been a fantastic car to me.

Im sure ive missed things, but any questions i’m happy to answer.

Price: 2500ono

Pictures: IMG_0869_zps3421c8ce.jpg

IMG_0867_zpsffd09653.jpg

IMG_0868_zps1a244538.jpg

IMG_0871_zpsc18c0581.jpg

IMG_0872_zps19286f9f.jpg

IMG_0866_zpsdf63fff4.jpg

IMG_0864_zps82c266c5.jpg

IMG_0865_zps151bb91d.jpg

IMG_0874_zps16607e44.jpg

IMG_0875_zps6cd76e85.jpg

IMG_0873_zps2a087c44.jpg

Can get plenty more pics if required.

Contact Details: 07815543143 or Scott_berry28@hotmail.com

ask him nicely to meet you at airport ive flew down to birmigham twice to get cars only cost like 50bucks and took like an hour n a half. fuck the mega bus was it not geo that traveled to london to get the bap mobile? and was posting up half hourly updates of how painfull it was cause of all the drunk rockets on the bus.

Haha duno man, i just went down on that because i was in the middle of renewing my passport at the time and it hadnt came through. I traveled through the night so slept and then put headphones in, no worse than a flight or train journey for me really.

can use your drivers licence to fly with in the uk. few mates get the bus from aberdeen to dunoon when during uni breaks.they say its all about who u get seated with. the glanza was the best cause i seen it on ebay called the guy said id be there in 4 hours if he could meet me at the airport. straight in a taxi 50 miles to the airport asked for first ticket to birmingham. flew down seen the car in the car park n just handed him the money. hes like are u not even gonna test drive it? naah 7 hour drive home is plenty for a test drive!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The cars still here, and wont be getting broken :). Although it is now sorned from the 1st of jan. But will put a years tax on for the next owner.

As for best price, looking for as close to £2500 as i can get, but im open to offers on it!