Heat it??? if u can. theres nothing worse than the bolt that wont come off. bet it was the last bolt to get the job done too!! always is. get to the last one n BAM!! It decides its goin to be a dick about it. :)

Heat it??? if u can. theres nothing worse than the bolt that wont come off. bet it was the last bolt to get the job done too!! always is. get to the last one n BAM!! It decides its goin to be a dick about it. :)

Haha this made me laugh as it's exactly the case!!!

I will heat it then

And yes Dan thats the bolt im on about

Cheers guys

Loads of heat (don't let cool down), shock it with a hammer a few times on head of bolt. Make sure, as you say, to use a hex socket instead of a multi-spline, and try hitting your bar with a big hammer to shock loosen it. If you try and just use torque/strength you can snap/round bolts a lot easier, although sometimes it's the only way.

Where you from?

Cheers dude, I'm from Nuneaton, I'm stopping with the project now and the cars going up for sale,

Lost the love for it..

My gazebo blew over this morning and it has scratched the roof and bootlid..

Going to buy a glanza instead

Cheers dude, I'm from Nuneaton, I'm stopping with the project now and the cars going up for sale,

Lost the love for it..

My gazebo blew over this morning and it has scratched the roof and bootlid..

Going to buy a glanza instead

Dude, don't give up! I can pop over and give you a hand getting the bolt out as I'm only in Leicester! What's needed to be done, project wise?

Could possibly take it off your hands if you really don't want it no more....

I had big plans for it but I cant justify the money i have to spend on it now mate, thank you for the offer of help tho!

Going to take the parts off i want to keep then sell up

Got spares with it to as I started buying bits for the project

I'm gutted but at the same time looking forward to having something else

Just read you asked what needs doing lol

I was going to re bush the lower arms front and back I have them all here (poly bushes)

Was going to paint all arms and underseal the whole car..

Then I was going to send it off to tuning developments for stage 2 and td05 setup

There's not a lot to do to the car, but now it's scratched on the roof and boot :(

Just read you asked what needs doing lol

I was going to re bush the lower arms front and back I have them all here (poly bushes)

Was going to paint all arms and underseal the whole car..

Then I was going to send it off to tuning developments for stage 2 and td05 setup

There's not a lot to do to the car, but now it's scratched on the roof and boot :(

If you're serious about getting rid, PM me and might come to some deal?

However, I'd sooner you crack on and get it done!!