**Read first Post** N.I. meet - 8 December 2013 @ Ballypatrick Forest

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke with the Forestry Commission today. The have the cheque, the key and permit is being today.

I also asked about additional members going. If you haven't signed up, you have until 3:00pm on 6 December. As long as they have the additional cars reg's by 5:00pm on the Friday. The cheque can be sent after.

The cost will now be £6.00 per vehicle. Reason being, I don't have a cheque book and Ulster Bank charged £2.50 for doing me a cheque and I had an additional £1.80 to post recorded delivery. I don't mind paying it once, but not twice.

In the event another 10 people join, the Forestry Commission will receive an extra £5.70.

They will also post me a receipt after the event which I will upload.

Cheers

Lol at the URSO :)

Good work Chris!

P.s. To the guy at the Lagan Valley Petrol Station in the Glanza (a few weeks ago) asking me was i going to this? Who are you? haha. Was in a bit of a rush and never got your name :thumbsup:

that was me at the petrol station in my glanza lol...yea u seemed to b your wee starlet looks well..yes I am going to this so I should see you there...my names marc by the way lol

that was me at the petrol station in my glanza lol...yea u seemed to b your wee starlet looks well..yes I am going to this so I should see you there...my names marc by the way lo

Yeah was in a mad rush to get fuel then up the motorway haha! Good to meet you anyway. :thumbsup: Car looked sweet (sounded great on the way out too)

see you at the weekend!

- Chris