Japfest 2 17th August 2014

Not as big in terms of numbers but still an enjoyable day out.

It's all opened planned so not cramped like Combe.

Sweet cheers lads, I think coombe is to small for what it is now really............the lay out of all the stands was terrible!

Put my name down for this +1 please :)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet cheers lads, I think coombe is to small for what it is now really............the lay out of all the stands was terrible!

Put my name down for this +1 please :)

Cheers Matt and added :)

John

Add me + 1 will be buying stand tickets from the store soon, however I do work away a lot so im hoping it wont interfere

:thumbsup:

You'll be able to sell the ticket if you can't make it mate someone's always after a ticket few weeks before a show.

Good Afternoon,

would i be able to attend also please? i have baught my japfest 2 ticket already but i do need to purchase a ukso stand pass,

i am new to this starlet world can some one let me know how i can get involved. would very much like to attend.

kind regards, Luke

Good Afternoon,

would i be able to attend also please? i have baught my japfest 2 ticket already but i do need to purchase a ukso stand pass,

i am new to this starlet world can some one let me know how i can get involved. would very much like to attend.

kind regards, Luke

Hi Luke

Yes you can attend with the club, all details are on the 1st post about the day, in regard to your ticket you need to purchase this through the club to allow us to then request a "stand pass" to allow you on a club stand

all paid pop me on the list !!!!

Add Dean and thanks :)

John

paid for ticket this morning jon.

Cheers J :)

Morning Everyone,

i have bought and paid for my stand pass this morning, please can you add me to the list.

also anyone got a convoy i can jump in with from the south west please?

Cheers Luke

List updated :)

John

John a friend wants to know if he can park his BMW at the back of the stand if he buys a ticket through the forum?

He won't be allowed in Amjad as it's a German car sorry he would have to park in the public car park

John