Very hard to find, I had this trouble :( If you can find a cusco one, fair play :) If not, then custom is the only way and your looking at about £2k :(

£2k?? nah....

http://www.customcages.co.uk/Rollcage/LoadRollCage.castle?manufacturer=Toyota&model=Starlet%20EP82%20Clubman&type=6%20Point

Even that isn't the cheapest you could find one, under 1k easy for a basic one.

^^^that's for an ep82 and they already have the design for it so its easier for them to do.

They would have to start from scratch with a Glanza and being a sunroof model will be slightly different again which in turn would cost more.

Obviously if you were to fit it yourself things would work out at half the price :)

Mine was £1300 from CC but it was for an EP82, they wanted a lot more for the Glanza when I enquired as they don't have the plans for one so whoever has one fitted to their Glanza would be the first.

It's a proper job mind you, and is likely to help prevent serious injury in a large crash unlike some of the bolt in stuff you can buy. It's worth remembering that bolting a cage to the floor isn't going to do crap in the result of a roll over, the floors on the starlet are like cheese. You'll need to have plates welded in to spread load, otherwise the legs of the cage are likely to punch straight through the floor if you end up upside down.

But then, the majority of you only want a cage in the car to look good anyway, so I guess the above doesn't matter a great deal.

I've always wondered if a ep82 cage would fit in a ep91 with sunroof as the gt has a slightly lower roof.

They do yes rob, gt goes into a glanza but not the other way round due to the roof height

I know it fits azz as I've got one in mine but does it for a 91 with sunroof as in the op.

Oh sorry dude, I was thinking after that hang on rob will know this already.

I would imagine if the sunroof is in a similar position on each of the cars then I don't see why not but that's best guess

Chizfab is lochgelly aye, he does a lot of the drift boys cages.

im looking at chizfab myself too wallace, maybe we can both go and see if we can get a deal ?

Could be an idea but tbh I probably won't be able to get mine until later next year.

Edited by WallaceGlanza