All three of my previous Starlets are dead :(

Unless anyone can tell me otherwise... Just been playing around on DVLA vehicle enquiry to see which of my Dad's old bikes and cars are still on the road. Decided to check my old cars and only the Starlets aren't coming up when they 100% used to!

My original SR is the one I'm most heartbroken about! Sold that to Adam Barnard (SR91 I think, on here) who then sold it to his little brother who then sold it on eBay and it popped up for sale on there again about 12 months ago. My V which I sold to a lad from Hull who I have on Facebook, that got stolen and burnt out... And now, as far as I can tell my old Glanza S which I sold to Lee Redhead (can't remember his username on here!) and I believe he has now sold on? That doesn't show up on the DVLA check either :sad:

R59 XAW - White SR

N596 AHD - Glanza V which is 100% dead

P814 VRF - Silver Glanza S

Anyone know their whereabouts and if they are indeed definitely gone? :(

Yeah Jack, I sold the S to tdo4 glanza on here a few years ago, it went to his missus who has the car, think they still have it? but its all the way in Scotland

I do miss that car so much... regret letting it go :/

edit: I think my old glanza S is now on a private reg plate

Edited by redz11

I scrapped my first glanza over 2 years ago and apparently according to the dvla it is still on the road =/

same with one of my old micras - turned out the scrapyard fixed it and sold it on.