Foggy tonight = Fog lights on

Wow how foggy is it tonight on the road, was driving home tonight, the amount of people that don't turn on their rear fog lights........ er...... stupid people, this Z4 was driving like a snail on this road and with no rear fog on which i almost didn't see as the fog was soooooo bad tonight.

Also i got flashed on the other side of the road twice because i had my front fogs on........ er......... what is wrong with people!! lol. Fog lights are used when really foggy that you can't see the road.

:D gets me angry with stupid drivers!!

u sure its got an MOT?? if it doesnt have a rear fog it couldnt have passed MOT, no question there im afraid!

it must have a rear fog, your just daft!

and shelly, people flashed u for usin your fog lights IN THE FOG??? WHAT!!!!! RETARDS!!!!!!!! should high beamed there sorry asses! arseholes!

Phil.

Well, I can't find a rear fog light switch anywhere in my car....unless is wired to work with the front fogs or something daft.....?

Will investigate later.

(have a valid MOT 'tifcate though...odd)

im sure cars that have rear and front fogs, are turned on by using one button. so they all come on the same time?

i only have rear fogs tho, so i may be wrong, but im sure im right :p go try it out mikey jay!

Had a check last night, and no rear log light is to be seen :p

Spoke to where I bought the car from,, and they said in the MOT it just got an advisory about the foglight...whatever that means?

(checked the MOT certificate and is valid though :lol: )

wow! for once someone complaining bout people NOT using fogs lol but no completely agree Shell it is stupid and irresponsible

Yeah someone like me moaning :lol:

u sure its got an MOT?? if it doesnt have a rear fog it couldnt have passed MOT, no question there im afraid!

it must have a rear fog, your just daft!

and shelly, people flashed u for usin your fog lights IN THE FOG??? WHAT!!!!! RETARDS!!!!!!!! should high beamed there sorry asses! arseholes!

Phil.

Yeh can u see why iam kinda cheesed off why i got flashed for it?? I did put on my high beams when he flashed me, it was a ford KA, just because he didn't have any front fogs with a gay car and he didn't put on his rear ones, ggggrrrrrrrrrr stupid people :p

i totaly hear what your saying shell, its shame all drivers dont think the same and have the same level of ability,

Glad i aint the only one that thinks that :p

MJ an advisory is where, something is wrong with the car but its not bad enough is fail. Although is should have failed on that really, any bulbs that are not working is a definate fail.

Maybe the MOT tester was having a good day, and just decided to let it off.