Hi everyone.

I need some help. I'm 18 and currently driving my first car (a 1.2i Corsa)

I would like something that's a bit quicker and a nicer drive, however being 18 i have been refused insurance on a GT so i am wondering whether to go for an SR.

Are the SRs quick etc.

Please help

Cheers

:p

welcome to UKSC

Do you drive a Corsa B or C? lol, because i know the corsa 1.2 C are quicker than the SR starlet. The SR has 74bhp on a 1300cc engine. But they are nice little cars to drive and to run as they are reliable.

It's a Corsa B. I hear that the SR has a lot of tuning potential?

U can tune a starlet just like you can to a corsa :p so all depends what you want to do. A few people on here can give you some ideas in what you can do to it as they have had the experience. My brother is dropping a different engine into his SR, but all still being planned at the moment.

, yea id say an sr is quick for what they are and a great base to learn how to tinker with,as shelly said the scope on you tuning is imense but it depends on how much cash which limits to what you can do,

have a deek in the rides section to see all the current differnt builds that are in process to gain some ideas

welcome to uksc