Okay guys, I do apologize if this topic has been covered before, but i have some queries.

So ill be looking at getting a glanza in the new year, and was wondering about importing one. I know about the import tax, but anything else. The sites are saying its like £1000 for a glanza, but then there's import tax, ( Dunno how much that is?) and anything else?,

Also how long does it take to import these?, Anything to watch out for etc. Or is it worth just buying a standard one that's already been imported

Here's a example of a glanza i was looking at :

http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan%20car/toyota/starlet/13729768/

Many thanks guys!!! :thumbsup:

There's a lot too it, I read Into it a few years ago but decided against it. There's a heap of paperwork.

Roughly 2months or more on a boat etc it ends up being well over 2,000 and a whole ballache.

Others may say different but I had a good hard look into and decided it wasn't for me.

I picked my V up, 3 years in a garage. Was MOT'd twice, 2009,2010 and then sat in a garage in essex. Got it for absolute peanuts. There's one to be had out there, just gotta be patient!

There's a lot too it, I read Into it a few years ago but decided against it. There's a heap of paperwork.

Roughly 2months or more on a boat etc it ends up being well over 2,000 and a whole ballache.

Others may say different but I had a good hard look into and decided it wasn't for me.

I picked my V up, 3 years in a garage. Was MOT'd twice, 2009,2010 and then sat in a garage in essex. Got it for absolute peanuts. There's one to be had out there, just gotta be patient!

Okay buddy, cheers for the info! :thumbsup:

I'm still undecided as over there, there gonna be fresh: No rust, Optional extra's etc, just little things, But is a long winded experience i suppose :)

Theres already 100s of Glanzas here, can pick a decent one up for a lot cheaper and with much less hassle than importing one. Plus with the way the the exchange rate is and all the taxes etc its no longer cheap to import.

Thats just what i think though :)

Theres already 100s of Glanzas here, can pick a decent one up for a lot cheaper and with much less hassle than importing one. Plus with the way the the exchange rate is and all the taxes etc its no longer cheap to import.

Thats just what i think though :)

Okay buddy. i hoping to look for a standard one as want the whole "built not bought" look and, not many standard ones are out there lol

Okay buddy. i hoping to look for a standard one as want the whole "built not bought" look and, not many standard ones are out there lol

Thats a long way to go for a standard one haha. Have a search around donedeal.ire, theres always loads of Glanzas on there and a few standard ones at that. The Irish have all the Jap cars anyway haha.