Starlet vs ______

In all fairness this can be worked out (on paper) using the power leaderboard and searching power to weight ratios.

lies you can work out if u have more power to weight but if my power to weight ratio is say 500 bhp/ton in a 2wd 500kg car running a set of the finest wang-ling-ting-tongs with half a mill of tread and and i cant shift worth a shit. does that mean am going to be be able to take a nissan gtr with its puny 300bhp/ton and launch control,traction control.flappy paddle gear box and super car top speed? i mean ive got an extra 200bhp per ton so what chance does he stand?

nah i understand you put "on paper" for a reason but thats normaly why these threads go down so badly cause people forget that on paper stands for absolutely nothing. the actual power of the car can have very little todo with it.theres 100 other factors to take into account in the real world. it would be like me telling everyone mila kunis wants to date me cause on paper she likes men and i am a man!

Edited by _shaun_