New member from essex

Hey hey

I'm James from Southend, needed to sign up too this forum sooner or later, seen quite a few of you about at lakeside or different car meets.

I own a silver ep91, 278bhp TD04'd Glanza, and will get some pictures up when I figure out how too! she will be having a lot spent on her over the Christmas period, so ill will probably be asking a lot of questions,

Cheers guys

Hey hey

I'm James from Southend, needed to sign up too this forum sooner or later, seen quite a few of you about at lakeside or different car meets.

I own a silver ep91, 278bhp TD04'd Glanza, and will get some pictures up when I figure out how too! she will be having a lot spent on her over the Christmas period, so ill will probably be asking a lot of questions,

Cheers guys

Welcome bud!

Your forged! I envy you already!

hi mate.

im from southend as well..

i was in the silver glanza last saturday at lakeside, you let me out at tgi roundabout.

Oh I remember ! The really slow one right?? Hahaha.

Mate your v was unreal though! I could hear you coming on boost at McDonald's roundabout when I was standing in the multi story!! Beast of a motor!

the slow one.lol..

not been called that in a long time..

well u said to my mate at the quest motorsport dyno day, you wanted to see mine go, so hope I didn't disappoint you..lol..

where abouts you based in southend?

Yeah it looked quick enough haha

And I'm in rochford, near the airport mate!

Nice too see so many local lads! I'm surprised I've never seen any off you about! I've seen a td05 black ep82 floating about enough times, but no one else :)