Auxiliary Belt - Aircon pump removed, need measurments for short belt

Basically TD04 my V last night, had to remove my air con pump for it to fit without fouling the turbo housing.

Now i need a short 4 ribbed belt from EuroCarParts an they have loads in stock but want to give me the correct one, so i kinda need to know the measurement of a new belt?

Does anyone have this information? I threw away my old one and the binmen came this morning, so i cant even work back with that which is irrating!

Help haha! Want to be running this evening!

You started it up yet though ?

It is quite heavy without PAS lol, had mine out my old GT for like 10 mins then fired it all back in haha.

Not started it, Just thought i'd leave it i didn't finish until 10:30pm last night, so i thought after work i'll get a pump belt and then start it. But i need to read up about priming the turbo first.

So anyone can get me either measurments OR the numbering off there short belt?

Any local motor factor can get you one mate..

Any 1.3 16v starlet without AC but WITH PAS....

I said that, and he just said well i need some measurements or some numbering off your old belt...... Urghhh! Why are people so incompetent!

I guess the last number is mm, 2mm would make very little difference.

That's what i thought. I could tension more on the 2mm i guess? Think i should go with the 925.. just incase its tight on the 923 one..