rc drift car!?

like the title says lads, little cousin is into rc cars and the nitro petrol ones but since ive been a member on here he saw me watching the drift movie someone posted up the other day with the rc drift cars, does anyone know any info on these/which are the best or better ones to get and what i should look for? because i dont wanna shell out £100 xmas present for it to be your average remote control one -.-

any help much appreciated :)

MST's are the "in" RC drift car ATM but they're not cheap to say the least. I used to own a Tamiya TT01 I drifted and it was a really cool car and not as expensive as the likes of the MsT's there are other cheaper options too such as HPI E10, Sprint 2 Maverick Strada.

Have a look on www.radshaperc.com

Here was my TT01

20121126_164707_HDR.jpg

552370_10150993941153405_2012246209_n.jp

I've been to soulRC a couple of times as a couple of my mates skid the toys! It's funny when you go there as you see the people from the movie outsiders... "Hey you were on the TV!" Lol I suppose mitto does own the place...