Hey guys, sorry if your getting fed up with me posting shit all the time, i dont know :(

So anyway, Ive been looking on RHDJapan.com and found a few things i like. Now ill probs make a purchase after christmas when i get some money up together. However i have a couple of questions about the website.

(Please move or delete thread if covered before)

1. How much is the import tax and does it work for how much you spend?,

2. Does this tax not matter if you spend over a certain amount?

( In how much im spending im not sure, depends on how much money i save in the next few weeks)

I gather things are all legit, and ive seen someone buy of this website before, But i just wanted some advice in buying my 'JDM' parts.

Cheers guys for any help!

Apolagise once again! :)

What do you mean group buy? They don't reduce the price if you buy more stuff. They just combine the shipping.

No what i mean is i wouldn't just buy mats on there own, i would buy the seats aswell, so i don't feel quite so bad paying all that postage then lol/

X2, theyre not a danger if theyre fakes, same with the door material fabric etc. Harnesses and seats would have to be genuine though.

Mats look okay, i hope there not fake other wise i wont waste my money, but i wouldnt buy fake harnesses, ive seen the difference between fake and real takata's and its shocking the fakes.

The bride material can be bought dirt cheap, I might seen how much it would cost to trim my rear seats with it and Alacantara

I was gonna retrim my doorcards with the red bride material, as people only do it with the standard black and grey bride gradiation fabric