Coming soon......

Ok ok, vri is buying and selling, and not admitting to this but has been caught out several times under the 8k9 sale thread.?.?

If i am right, vri.... Why not just say you are buying and selling? Whats the big deal? Its starlets not Africans.

Ok ok, vri is buying and selling, and not admitting to this but has been caught out several times under the 8k9 sale thread.?.?

If i am right, vri.... Why not just say you are buying and selling? Whats the big deal? Its starlets not Africans.

it's the condition of them thats worrying.... he's caught a few out with his immaculate glanzas or his brothers pristine ones

So he's buying shitters for pennys and selling them as pristine examples? Thats different. Vri you should be ashamed of yourself young man.

No mate I have been 100% honest I have let them test the car have a look and make there own minds about the car.

You can ask Ollie on here he bought a glanza of me and I didn't force him he liked it so he took it

So did Mitch he liked what he saw so he bought it.

So what have I done it be in the wrong?

No mate I have been 100% honest I have let them test the car have a look and make there own minds about the car.

You can ask Ollie on here he bought a glanza of me and I didn't force him he liked it so he took it

So did Mitch he liked what he saw so he bought it.

So what have I done it be in the wrong?

Are you the big mince?