What's it worth? Boosted n/a sleeper

Hello people Afew of you may remmber me, I've Been out of the starlet game for a while tbh and currently own a civic ek4, now I plan to park it up over winter and a mate is selling a boosted n/a, just wanted to see what people think it's worth as it's hard putting a price on it!

Spec as follows

4efte with 60k on engine (supposed to be very healthy)

14" lightweight wedsports

HKS Front mount inter-cooler

Decat

Blueprint Clutch

Hks Blowoff Valve

Hks Super drag exhaust (Full System)

Hks Mushroom Filter

Hks Oil filter

Greddy Turb timer

Greddy Prospec b 2 Elec Boost controller

Sparco deep dish wheel

Rezzo Gear Stick

Depo Boost gauge

Ngk Leads

Running 0.8 bar

Glanza interior

6months tax and 4months MOT

It's completely stock exterior wise and I've been told it was built by a guy on here? If anyone has any info on it. The seller doesn't have much paper work with it either tbh but I know him and he's owned it for 2 years.

B6E992F6-78B1-4700-9C9C-AC51C05CDA41_zps

Thanks in advance

Edited by ali_legend

Theres a build thread here. It's Bons car aint it? Or was... He had a build thread as he got this after he sold me his N/A 2 or so years ago!

Yhyh man it's bons! Can't seem to find a build thread tbh! I want to buy it but not sure what it's worth as I plan to drive it over winter and then sell

That looks very similar if not the one that was sold from somerset a few years back..................... had bucket seats and fully stripped out i may be a different one though :D

there is 100% a build thread for this somewhere though

james

Yhyh I think it may have been that one, I've been told it had a build thread and that it had buckets! Any idea who owned it or where I could find the build thread?

I remember pigeon attacker or something as the build thread title.. anyways here is EP91Bon's thread;

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/51210-project-pigeon-attack-spotiv/?hl=pigeon

Any idea what it's worth bro?

Spec is all above bro ^^^ he's after £1500? Not sure what price to put on it! Also any ideas how hard it is to refit PAS?

Its not worth 1.5K, i've seen Glanzas go for that, i'd stick to about the 1.2K area. Just because its a nice colour, 8K9.

Others may value it differently, but i doesnt cost much to throw a CT9 + standard & supporting parts on a N/a.

The wheels are worth a few quid though ;)

sorry bit off topic here has this had the full loom from a glanza fitted to it as im a bit unsure as it has a igniter for the coil fitted im hoping to do this next year but am unsure of the wiring part

The most simple way to do the conversion imo is to swap the looms from a turbo motor, then everything just plugs in and theres no meassing about tracing wires and splicing looms.

Its not worth 1.5K, i've seen Glanzas go for that, i'd stick to about the 1.2K area. Just because its a nice colour, 8K9.

Others may value it differently, but i doesnt cost much to throw a CT9 + standard & supporting parts on a N/a.

The wheels are worth a few quid though ;)

The most simple way to do the conversion imo is to swap the looms from a turbo motor, then everything just plugs in and theres no meassing about tracing wires and splicing looms.

Yh I know what you mean, the reason I thought maybe abit more was becuSe of the greedy bits and HKS bits, I thought to get a 4efte into an n/a would cost a decent amount no?

£1150 no more at all! You just like it as it has Honda style rims that would look nice on a ek9 or integrra type r in white loool

HAha nah I assure you I can look past the wheels :p yh I'll have to see what happens, don't wanna over spend on it!

This is my old car!! First time ive signed into ukso for over a year. What are the chances of seeing the old girl again lol. Ahh man i miss this! All the gear i bought for this was top notch!! Its a defi gauge in it as well with link controller not depo unless its been changed. Boost contoller was never set up either just was for boost readings (not solenoid). The wheels are wedsports which are worth good money also, crazy light. I assume the oil filter has been changed as i put a hks one on a week before sale lol?! Magnacore leads, iridium plugs etc. The mileage would be about that id imagine by now. Only issue i had with it was boost creep but thats only common. If i had the spare cash id buy it back in a heartbeat. Id say its worth about 1400.