Liam D turbo rebuild - highly recommended

I needed a turbo rebuilt and after getting some quotes from a few other companies I contacted Liam on here who gave me a much better quote than I'd got from anywhere else so went ahead with it.

My turbo needed a general rebuild (bearings and seals) as well as a new compressor wheel, which I supplied myself as it worked out slightly cheaper.

However somewhere along the lines there was a mistake and I had been sent the wrong part, initially Liam was going to modify the compressor housing to make it fit, but it turned out he couldn't, so supplied me with a new compressor wheel - problem solved and no extra cost!

The whole time there was constant communication through texts and PM's so I always knew what was happening.

Couldn't have asked for a better service and will always return to him if I ever need any turbo work doing in the future.

And to top it off there was free next day collection and delivery!

I will get some pics up when I get chance, it looks like a brand new item compared to how dirty it was when I sent it off!

Edited by ste91

Im adding my recomendation here too, sent him off two knackered turbos, got the best of both put together with some new seals, bearings and a nice porting job. super happy with the result, will definatly use again someday. :)

• 1 year later...

Recently used Liam for another turbo, told him I was planning to find the turbo I wanted and then send it to him to be rebuilt - but then he offered me a good deal to supply the turbo I wanted which worked out cheaper than me finding a 2nd hand one. I was happy with this but this particular turbo had a funny shaped compressor housing which I didn't really want so thought I'd see if there was any chance I could have it changed - which Liam did for me at no extra charge! So I ended up with a turbo built to the spec I wanted at a good price, and only 2 days after first mentioning it turbo was built and delivered. Very quick turn around and you can see how this would be useful if your turbo failed and you needed to get the car working again ASAP.

Excellent service again, good communication and no hassle.

Not a problem Ste, glad we got it sorted in the end and you ended up with the one you wanted and to the exact spec. Hope it serves you well and thanks once again!

James and Mikey, you guys know me so well haha