CT9 turbo **CASH WAITING**

I am after a rotated ct9 preferably with the wastegate welded shut and in good working order. My car is a daily so need to build up my kit before taking it off.

Please PM with what you have.

Edited by Sefton-EP91

what kit do you have dude?

I have the WEPR power up kit mate

Why don't you just rotate it?

My car is a daily so trying to source all parts needed to just swap straight over, the main thing is wastegate needs welding closed but all welders that I have contacted want a minimum of £40 charge. Isn't worth it for a weld that's so small.

Ive got his mobile number. He said its the wrong paypal which i doubt. He also paid for items the day before he sold my item so most have some internet access. Dont mind pm'ing the number over

Hmm. Pm me Olly. Makes sense for us to keep in contact with each other. MIGHT be easier if he isn't telling the truth

I have the WEPR power up kit mate

My car is a daily so trying to source all parts needed to just swap straight over, the main thing is wastegate needs welding closed but all welders that I have contacted want a minimum of £40 charge. Isn't worth it for a weld that's so small.

40 pound to weld a wastegate that a rip off I got mine done for 5 pound it took all of 5 min

I got the same with an Ecu I won from the same guy. Paid via PayPal and he hasn't 'claimed' it yet

How is he replying to messages without Internet lol

If it hasnt been claimed then the email/paypal is wrong

Happened to me a few times over the years! It cant be claimed because the email is non existent

Right I am now willing to accept a CT9 turbo in good condition. Doesn't need to be rotated and doesn't need to be welded at waste gate. Please PM.

MUST BE IN GOOD WORKING ORDER!

Thanks in advance..!

Edited by Sefton-EP91